110hp 4WD Diesel – The most powerful tractor in our European range, the Farmtrac 9120 DTN is powered by a renowned Perkins engine and equipped with a premium A/C cabin. This all-weather tractor is as durable as they come and many thousands of dollars cheaper than it’s competitors.
Manufactured in Europe with world class components, the Farmtrac 9120 DTN offers exceptional build quality and reliability based on it’s superior drive train, hydraulic and electrical systems, including:
- Perkins engine (England)
- Carraro transmission
- Bosch electronics
- Mita hydraulics
Front End Loader with 4-in-1 Bucket
The Farmtrac 9120 DTN comes with a high quality, heavy duty 4-in-1 front end loader, manufactured in Europe. The loader is self-levelling and quick-release, making this versatile all-rounder ideal for commercial applications such as dairy farms, horticulture and contracting, where your tractor is going to be used more often than not.
An “All-Seasons” Tractor
The Farmtrac 9120 DTN cabin tractor is ideal for medium to larger sized properties where maximum up-time and versatility are the most important considerations. The premium cabin offers first class protection all year round, with quality soundproofing, heating and air conditioning as well as front and rear work lights, for night work. Smart Phone integration is available via Bluetooth, with the SONY stereo system.
With a quality pneumatic seat for driver comfort, triple hydraulic remotes and a full lighting and instrumentation system, the Farmtac 9120 DTN is an all-seasons specialist and is suitable for road registration.
Four-Wheel Braking = Superior Stopping Power
The Farmtrac DT series employs state-of-the-art technology for superior braking on hilly, wet terrain. When the Farmtrac’s brakes are applied, the braking process is translated through the driveline to the front wheels. 4WD is automatically activated, indicated by a light on the dash. Once the brake pedal is released, the tractor will automatically return to 2WD. This is an excellent safety feature on hilly farms, especially on wet grass where weight on the back of the tractor may cause slippage.
Power To the Ground!
The Farmtrac 9120 DTN offers serious power to the ground for all-day commercial operation, with a powerful Perkins 110hp engine and a combined tractor and front end loader weight of around 6000kg. It’s large wheel kit which includes radial tyres and wide track, increases stability on slopes and provide excellent traction.
Features & Benefits
The Farmtrac 9120 DTN offers high quality componentry, modern instrumentation and operator comfort. It is built on a rugged, cast iron chassis for years of heavy duty, all-season applications.
- High visibility, all-weather cabin with air conditioning
- Soundproofed, ergonomically designed cabin with step through deck
- Premium pneumatic seat with seatbelt for driver comfort and safety
- Double handrail for easy mounting and dismounting
- 360 degree seated viewing and increased work area viewing
- Open platform design for excellent operator access and comfort
- Modern instrumentation
- Sony AM/FM radio + USB + Bluetooth with Pioneer speakers
Drivetrain, Hydraulics, Electrical
- Perkins engine – 4 cylinder
- Carraro synchro transmission; shuttle shift, 24 x 24; 0.5 – 40 km/hr
- 2WD / 4WD selection, for optimal traction and manoeuvrability
- Four-wheel braking – automatic
- 2 Speed PTO provides correct implement PTO speed
- Remote (electric) TPL controls on rear guards, to make attaching implements a breeze
- Meta hydraulics with triple remotes to suit backhoes, wood splitters, post drivers, etc.
- Bosch electrical system
- LUK clutch
4-in-1 Front End Loader
- Heavy duty, quick release, self-levelling 4-in-1 loader, SWL 1260kg
- Power steering for easy bucket work
- Front axle and hubs designed for FEL use
- Integrated wheel weights for increased FEL stability
- Heavy duty pallet and bale fork combo (optional)
- Large wheels and wide track for increased stability on slopes
- Radial tyres
- Front mud guards
- Rear wheel weights
Full Lighting System
- High vision lights and additional LED work lights
- Reversing light
- Revolving beacon light
- Suitable for road registration
- Solid, cast-iron chassis, increases traction and power to the ground
- Grille guard
- Cat 2 TPL
- Integrated top link keeper
- Heavy duty draw bar
- Certified to comply with Australian Standard 1636
- Manufactured in Europe
- Fully supported by SOTA Tractors
- Engine Model: Perkins (England)
- Engine Type: 1104D-44T
- Engine Rated Power: 110hp@2300rpm
- No of Cylinders: 4
- Total Displacement: 4400cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 160L
- Drive: 4×4
- Transmission: Carraro – synchro 24 forward / 24 reverse, shuttle shift
- Steering: Power steering
- Brake: Oil immersed disc
- Clutch: 2 disc, dry
- Independent PTO: 540/2045 or 1000/2130
Front End Loader Specifications
- FEL Model: T229
- Bucket type: 4-in-1
- Maximum lift height to pivot pins: 3850mm
- Clearance with attachment dump: 3060mm
- Maximum dump angle: 55 degrees
- Maximum rollback angle: 45 degrees
- Bucket width: 2050mm
- L x W x H: 2050 x 540 x 600mm
- Raising time to full height, without load: 7.5 secs
- Lowering time without load: 6 secs
- Attachment rollback time: 1.25 secs
- Attachment dumping time: 2.6 secs
All Farmtrac tractors, loaders and implements come with a full warranty and operator’s manual. A full pre-delivery (inspection and setup) of your tractor and implements is performed by our qualified technicians, prior to delivery.
All Farmtrac tractors are backed by SOTA’s renowned customer support, which is the best in the business. We have a full compliment of spare parts on the shelf for your Farmtrac tractor and we respond promptly to your inquiries. You won’t be disappointed with a Farmtrac from SOTA Tractors!