APOLLO 1104 – 110hp Tractor, 4WD Diesel
A powerful and heavy duty utility tractor, equipped with A/C cabin. The largest and most powerful tractor in the APOLLO range, the APOLLO 1104 features technologically advanced controls and the air conditioned cabin provides all-year weather protection. Like the ROPS model, The APOLLO 1104 cab model can lift a massive 1200kg, making it a superb lift for dollar. It can effortlessly lift round bales or 1000kg+ bulk bags.
The APOLLO 1104 is ideal for medium to large properties where a large and powerful utility tractor is required.
The APOLLO 1104, with air conditioned cabin, is a new, fifth generation tractor, manufactured in a modern plant using state of the art testing and procedures. Every tractor is dynamometer tested before shipment to ensure the driveline is operating perfectly. Developed for the international market in collaboration with American engineers, the APOLLO 1104 cabin tractor incorporates many modern design features and boasts higher quality and features at an ultra competitive price.
Features & Benefits
The APOLLO 1104 with cabin offers:
- Safe working load of 1200kg
- Cat 2 TPL (accepts standard Cat 2 TPL implements)
- 2 speed PTO
- Dual remote hydraulics
- Integrated air conditioning
- Euro styled cabin
- Ergonomic cabin layout
- Step through deck
- High vision lights and work lights, suitable for road registration
- AM/FM radio
- Weatherproof cabin
- Engineer certified and deemed to comply with Australian Standard 1636
- Cabin non obtrusive nil hydraulic joystick control
- 360 degree seated viewing
- Increased work area viewing
- 5th generation design for the international market
- Easy start, 4 cylinder, direct injection, diesel engine
- 2WD / 4WD selection, for optimal traction and manoeuvrability
- Front axle and hubs designed for FEL use
- Integrated rear wheel weights for increased FEL stability
- 2 speed PTO provides correct implement PTO speed
- Power steering makes bucket work easy
- Dual remote outlets to suit backhoes, wood splitters, post drivers, etc
- Solid, cast iron chassis, delivering superior power to the ground
- Large wheels and wide track for increased stability on slopes
- Steel bonnet with gas lift
- Open platform design for excellent operator access and comfort
- Modern instrumentation
- Reversing light
- Integrated top link keeper
- Heavy duty draw bar
Attention has been paid to balance in the design of the APOLLO 1104 – from the large rear wheel counterweights for FEL balancing, to wider wheels on a wide wheel track for stability on sloping land. You can also remove the front end loader and bucket separately and easily, with the quick release function.
Heavy Duty Front End Loader
The APOLLO X70 front end loader with 4-in-1 bucket is specifically designed to fit the APOLLO 1104 cabin.
Standard kit includes an X60 quick release 4-in-1 loader (SWL 1200kgs), large wheels and a wide track for increased stability on slopes.
The APOLLO 854 also features a UV sun canopy, adjustable suspension seat for driver comfort and double handrail for easy mounting and dismounting. It also offers dual remote hydraulics, certified rollover protection system (ROPS), seatbelt and a full lighting system, making it suitable for road registration.
All APOLLO tractors, loaders and implements come with a full warranty and operator’s manual. A full pre-delivery (inspection and setup) of your tractor and implements is performed by our qualified technicians, prior to delivery.