APOLLO 1104 – 110hp 4WD Diesel
A powerful, premium tractor that can lift a massive 1200kg. The APOLLO 1104 is a new, fifth generation tractor, manufactured in a modern plant using state of the art testing and procedures. Every tractor is dynamometer tested before shipment to ensure the driveline is operating perfectly.
Developed for the international market in collaboration with American engineers, the APOLLO 1104 incorporates many modern design features and boasts higher quality and features at an ultra competitive price.
Features & Benefits
The APOLLO 1104 offers:
- 5th generation design for the international market
- Easy start, 4 cylinder, direct injection diesel engine
- 2WD / 4WD selection, for optimal traction and manoeuverability
- 2 speed PTO provides correct implement PTO speed
- Power steering makes bucket work easy
- Dual remote outlets to suit backhoes, wood splitters, post drivers, etc
- Solid, cast-iron chassis, traction delivering superior power to the ground
- Large wheels and wide track for increased stability on slopes
- Front axle designed for FEL use
- Integrated rear wheel weights for increased FEL stability
- Steel bonnet with gas lift
- Certified (AS 1636), fold down roll bar and seat belt for maximum safety
- Overhead canopy for UV protection
- Open platform design for excellent operator access and comfort
- Modern instrumentation
- Easy mount and dismount design with double hand rail
- Full lighting system, suitable for road registration
- Reversing light
- Integrated top link keeper
- Heavy duty draw bar
- Tool kit
- Accepts standard Cat 2 TPL implements
Attention has been paid to balance in the design of the APOLLO 1104 – from the large rear wheel counterweights for FEL balancing, to wider wheels on a wide wheel track for stability on sloping land. You can also remove the front end loader and bucket separately and easily, with the quick release function.
Front End Loader
The APOLLO X70 front end loader with 4-in-1 bucket is specifically designed to fit the APOLLO 1104 tractor.
Standard kit includes an X70 quick release 4-in-1 loader (SWL 1200kgs), large wheels and a wide track for increased stability on slopes, UV sun canopy, adjustable suspension seat for driver comfort, double handrail for easy mounting and dismounting, dual remote hydraulics, certified rollover protection system (ROPS), seatbelt and a full lighting system, which is suitable for road registration.
All APOLLO tractors, loaders and implements come with a full warranty and operator’s manual. A full pre-delivery (inspection and setup) of your tractor and implements is performed by our qualified technicians, prior to delivery.