4WD DIESEL TRACTOR
The APOLLO 554 is a 55hp tractor offering tremendous value for money. It is a powerful and versatile workhorse for medium to large properties. A solid, cast iron chassis delivers superior power to the ground and a vast range of implements are available to fit the standard Cat 2 three point linkage. The APOLLO 554 has a SWL of 660kg, making it ideal for lifting round bales. It is suitable as a mid-sized utility tractor for commercial farms or as a primary tractor on large lifestyle farms.
This month, we are running a fantastic package deal:
December APOLLO 55hp Tractor Package
$31,950 inc GST
Only $147 per week
AUSTRALIA WIDE DELIVERY (POA*)
Prices include GST. Finance available TAP, conditions apply.
Finance terms: 60 months on all APOLLO tractors.
*Delivery fees will vary depending on location.
This versatile package consists of:
- APOLLO 554 55hp tractor – 4WD, Diesel with 3 year warranty
- APOLLO X50 4-in-1 self leveling front end loader, joystick controls, SWL 660kg
- APOLLO X50 quick release pallet and bale fork combo
- APOLLO dual hydraulic remote outlets
- APOLLO rear wheel weights
- APOLLO sunroof and certified folding ROPS
- AGMAX TPL towbar & ball
- AGMAX 5′ slasher
- Optional dual wheels available – price on application
- Safe working load of 660kg
- Cat 2 TPL
- 2 speed PTO
- Power steering
- Shuttle shift
- Dual remote hydraulics
- APOLLO certified folding ROPS
Other benefits include:
- Full operator’s manual for tractor, FEL and implements
- SOTA’s unique safety and maintenance manual
- Large wheels and a wide track for increased stability on slopes
- Adjustable suspension seat for driver comfort
- Double handrail for easy mounting and dismounting
- Full lighting system, suitable for road registration
The APOLLO 554 is Australia’s cheapest, fully supported 55hp tractor, which means it is backed by SOTA’s renowned after-sales support. SOTA has a comprehensive inventory of spare parts on hand, including all consumables such as filters, belts and so on. This tractor has a 3 year written warranty, which includes:
- Year 1: Comprehensive warranty, including parts, labour and all travel expenses.
- Years 2 and 3: Drive train, parts only warranty.
Full Support After Purchase
The APOLLO range of tractors has been imported from China by SOTA Tractors for over 8 years and offers tremendous value for money. These heavy duty machines are serious workhorses that are fully supported by SOTA. You get a lot more tractor for a lot less money.
Your tractor package is backed by SOTA’s high standard of customer service – we don’t forget you once you’ve made your purchase. We have a dedicated service team as well as a full range of spare parts in stock.
Every tractor, loader and implement is fully inspected by our qualified technicians before leaving our warehouse. They are delivered to your property ready for use. Our delivery service includes an overview of your tractor by a skilled operator to ensure you properly understand how to operate your machinery.
We can tailor an implement package to your specific needs and budget. We can select from a huge range of implements and tractors to build the correct package for your particular farm. If we do not have an appropriate package for you, we can tell you where to get it.
> View our full range of implements
About APOLLO Tractors
The APOLLO Series 3 represents a range of new tractors from China that has been developed for the international market in collaboration with American engineers. Manufactured in a modern plant, using state of the art manufacturing and testing procedures, the APOLLO Series is the best tractor to come out of China to date. APOLLO tractors incorporate many design features and boast higher quality and performance at an ultra competitive price. Built by the Changfa Corporation, one of the biggest diesel engine manufacturers in the world, the APOLLO 554 has been well received in Australia since its release.
A reliable and powerful tractor, the APOLLO has excellent manoeuvrability, provision for standard Cat 2 TPL implement attachment, accepts bale and pallet forks and boasts a solid cast iron chassis, delivering superior power to the ground. Every tractor is dynamometer tested before shipment to ensure the driveline is operating perfectly.