Premium 110hp Cabin Tractor with 4-in-1 Loader
The Farmtrac DT Series are the best priced, premium quality Cab tractors in the Australian market, costing many thousands less than other premium tractors.
Manufactured in Europe with world-class components including a Perkins engine, Carraro transmission, Bosch fuel injection system and Mita hydraulics, the Farmtrac 9120 DTn offers exceptional build quality and reliability at a superb price, based on it’s superior drive train, hydraulic and electrical systems.
The Farmtrac 9120 DTn has a premium cabin offering first class protection and comfort, all year round. With quality soundproofing, heating and air conditioning, modern instrumentation, premium pneumatic seat, front and rear work lights for night work and a host of other features, the Farmtrac is a brilliant tractor and fully supported by SOTA’s renowned customer service.
The Farmtrac 9120 DTn has a four-wheel braking system, employing state-of-the-art technology for superior stopping power at highway speeds and on hilly, wet terrain
The Farmtrac 9120 DTn is ideal for medium sized properties and commercial operations such as dairy farms, where maximum up-time and versatility are the most important considerations. A heavy duty 4-in-1 front end loader and quality wheel kit are standard.
Leaves the competition dead on price…
The Farmtrac 9120 DTn is a premium cabin tractor at a non-premium price. As the direct importer of the Farmtrac range, SOTA is able to offer these quality tractors far cheaper than comparative machines. The general rule of thumb is $1000 per unit of horsepower for a premium cabin tractor. The Farmtrac 9120 DTn costs many thousands of dollars less than the competition!
This month, we are offering an excellent value package deal on the Farmtrac 9120:
FARMTRAC 110hp Cabin Package (January)
$69,950 inc GST
Only $320 per week
AUSTRALIA WIDE DELIVERY (POA*)
Prices include GST. Finance available TAP, conditions apply.
Finance terms: 60 months on all Farmtrac tractors.
*Delivery fees will vary depending on location.
This versatile package consists of:
- Farmtrac 9120DTn 110hp tractor with premium, all-weather cabin
- Front end loader, self-levelling, QR with 4-in-1 bucket, joystick controls, SWL 1330kg
- Euro hitch pallet and bale fork combo
- Farmtrac rear wheel weights
- Farmtrac front mud guards
- High visibility, all-weather cabin with air conditioning
- Soundproofed, ergonomically designed cabin with step through deck
- Premium pneumatic suspension seat with seatbelt for driver comfort and safety
- Instructor seat provided as standard
- Double handrail with smooth welds for hazard-free mounting and dismounting
- Steps are staired for safer mounting and dismounting
- 360 degree seated viewing and increased work area viewing
- Open platform design for excellent operator access and comfort
- Modern instrumentation
- Sony AM/FM radio + USB, with Pioneer speakers
Drivetrain, Hydraulics, Electrical
- Perkins engine (England) – 4 cylinder
- Carraro synchro transmission; shuttle shift, 24 x 24; 0.5 – 40 km/hr
- Bosch fuel injection system
- LUK clutch (German)
- Mita hydraulics with triple remotes to suit backhoes, wood splitters, post drivers, etc.
- Large lift on the TPL: 4500kg
- 2WD / 4WD selection, for optimal traction and manoeuvrability
- 2 Speed PTO provides correct implement PTO speed
- Remote (electric) TPL controls on rear guards, to facilitate attaching implements
4-in-1 Front End Loader (European)
- Heavy duty, quick release, self-levelling 4-in-1 loader, optimised for FEL applications:
- Tractor significantly heavier than Korean and Japanese tractors
- Rear wheel weights are standard
- High-lift loader with certified SWL: 1330kg
- Large, high capacity H.D. 4-in-1 bucket as standard kit
- Roof window hatch improves loader vision at full lift height
- FEL 3rd service valve protection on front of loader
- Loader hydraulic lines protected in the loader arm
- Bucket quick release is located at the side of the L/H loader arm. Connect/disconnect the bucket without reaching to the centre of the bucket
- Power steering for easy bucket work
- Front axle and hubs designed for FEL use
- Heavy duty pallet and bale fork combo (optional)
- Heavy duty bale grab (optional)
- Large wheels and wide track for increased stability on slopes
- Radial tyres provide better traction and reduces wear on the road
- 40 kph road speed saves time travelling between properties
- Four-wheel braking for superior stopping power at highway speeds and on hilly, wet terrain
- Front mud guards
- Integrated wheel weights for increased FEL stability
Full Lighting System
- High vision lights
- Additional LED work lights
- Reversing light
- Revolving beacon light
- Suitable for road registration
- Solid, cast-iron chassis, increases traction and power to the ground
- Wide opening bonnet for ease of reaching filters and performing maintenance checks
- Grille guard
- Cat 2 TPL
- Hook end TPL arms for quick connection of implements
- Integrated top link keeper
- Heavy duty draw bar
- Certified cabin comply with Australian Standard: AS 1636
- Manufactured in Europe
- Fully supported by SOTA Tractors
We can tailor an implement package to your specific needs and budget. You can select from our huge range of implements to build the correct package for your requirements.
Your Farmtrac tractor package is backed by SOTA’s high standard of customer service – we don’t forget you once you’ve made your purchase.
Every tractor, loader and implement is fully inspected by our qualified technicians before leaving our warehouse. They are delivered to your property ready for use. Our delivery service includes an installation of your tractor by a skilled operator to ensure you properly understand how to operate your machinery.
All tractors, loaders and implements come with a full warranty and operator’s manual. We have a full compliment of spare parts on the shelf for your Farmtrac tractor and we respond promptly to your inquiries. You won’t be disappointed with a Farmtrac from SOTA Tractors!