Premium 90hp Cabin Tractor with 4-in-1 Loader
The Farmtrac 690DT is the best priced, 90hp cab tractor in the Australian market, costing far less than other premium cab tractors.
The Farmtrac 690DT is manufactured in Europe with world-class components including a Perkins engine, Carraro transmission, Bosch electronics and Mita hydraulics.
The Farmtrac 690DT is a feature-rich tractor, offers exceptional build-quality and reliability. It is equipped with a premium cabin, offering first class protection and comfort, all year round. The Farmtrac 690DT has a quality wheel kit and utilises state-of-the-art technology with its a four-wheel braking system. It provides superior stopping power on hilly, wet terrain.
The Farmtrac 690DT is ideal for medium sized properties and commercial operations such as dairy farms, where maximum up-time and durability are the most important considerations.
Leaves the competition dead on price…
The Farmtrac 690DT is a premium cabin tractor at a non-premium price. A premium cab tractor normally costs $1000 per unit of horsepower, as a general rule of thumb.
SOTA Tractors is the importer of Farmtrac and we sell directly to our customers. The Farmtrac 690DT is priced many thousands of dollars less than the competition!
This month, we are offering an excellent package deal on the Farmtrac 690DT:
FARMTRAC 90hp Cabin Package (July)
$59,950 inc GST
Only $277 per week
AUSTRALIA WIDE DELIVERY (POA*)
Prices include GST. Finance available TAP, conditions apply.
Finance terms: 60 months on all Farmtrac tractors.
*Delivery fees will vary depending on location.
This versatile package consists of:
- Farmtrac 690DT 90hp tractor with premium, all-weather cabin
- Front end loader, self-levelling, QR with 4-in-1 bucket, joystick controls, SWL 1090kg
- Euro hitch pallet and bale fork combo
- Farmtrac rear wheel weights
- Farmtrac front mud guards
Farmtrac 690DT Features
- High visibility, all-weather cabin with heating and air conditioning
- Soundproofed, ergonomically designed cabin with step through deck
- Premium pneumatic suspension seat with seatbelt for driver comfort and safety
- Instructor’s seat (optional extra with other brands)
- Double handrail for easy mounting and dismounting
- 360 degree seated viewing and increased work area viewing
- Open platform design for excellent operator access and comfort
- Modern instrumentation
- Sony AM/FM radio + USB + Bluetooth with Pioneer speakers
Drivetrain, Hydraulics, Electrical
- Perkins engine (England) – 4 cylinder
- Carraro transmission; synchro-shuttle shift, 24 x 24; 0.5 – 40 km/hr
- 2WD / 4WD selection, for optimal traction and manoeuvrability
- 2 Speed PTO provides correct implement PTO speed
- Mita hydraulics with triple remotes to suit backhoes, wood splitters, post drivers, etc.
- Bosch electrical system
- LUK clutch
- Four-wheel braking system
4-in-1 Front End Loader
- Heavy duty, quick release, self-levelling 4-in-1 loader, SWL 1090kg
- Grille guard
- Front axle and hubs designed for FEL use
- Heavy duty pallet and bale fork combo (optional)
- Large wheels and wide track for increased stability on slopes
- Radial tyres
- Front mud guards
- Integrated wheel weights for increased FEL stability
Full Lighting System
- High vision lights and additional LED work lights
- Reversing light
- Revolving beacon light
- Suitable for road registration
- Solid, cast-iron chassis, increases traction and power to the ground
- Cat 2 TPL
- Integrated top link keeper
- Heavy duty draw bar
- Certified to comply with Australian Standard 1636
- Manufactured in Europe
- Fully supported by SOTA Tractors
Farmtrac 690DT using Pit Silage Grabs
We can tailor an implement package to your specific needs and budget. You can select from our huge range of implements to build the correct package for your requirements.
SOTA’s After-Sales Service
Your Farmtrac tractor package is backed by SOTA’s high standard of customer service – we don’t forget you once you’ve made your purchase. Please read what our customers think about our after-sales service.
Every tractor, loader and implement is fully inspected and pre-delivered by our qualified technicians before leaving our warehouse. They are delivered to your property ready for use. Our delivery service includes an installation of your tractor by a skilled operator to ensure you properly understand how to operate your machinery.
All tractors, loaders and implements come with a full warranty and operator’s manual. We have a full compliment of spare parts on the shelf for your Farmtrac tractor and we respond promptly to your inquiries. You won’t be disappointed with a Farmtrac from SOTA Tractors!