26HP 4WD DIESEL TRACTOR
The Kubota L2202DT is 26hp tractor that is ideal for landscaping, small farming and other agricultural applications. With 16 speed transmissions and creeper gears, the L2202DT is an excellent workhorse for travelling at very low speeds – think trenching! It can accommodate a full range of implements such as a slasher, finishing mower, box scraper, backhoe, flail mower, stick rake and much more.
This month, we are offering this great value package deal:
July Kubota 26hp Package
$18,950 inc GST
Only $110 per week
AUSTRALIA WIDE DELIVERY (POA*)
Prices include GST. Finance available TAP, conditions apply.
Finance terms: 48 months on all Kubota tractors.
*Delivery fees will vary depending on location.
This versatile package consists of:
- Remanufactured Kubota L2202DT tractor – 26hp 4WD
- AGMAX 4-in-1 self leveling front end loader, SWL 300kg
- HERCULES certified folding ROPS frame
- AGMAX 4′ slasher
- AGMAX 4′ grader blade
- Standard 3 month written warranty
- Optional 15 month extended warranty available
- Self levelling 4-in-1 loader (safe working load of 300kg)
- Cat 1 TPL
- 4 Speed PTO
- Gears 16F/4R
- Hercules certified folding ROPS (ISO 5700 and AS 1636)
- Rear differential lock
- Split brakes
Other benefits include:
- Full operator’s manual for tractor, FEL and implements
- SOTA’s unique safety and maintenance manual
- Full lighting system, suitable for road registration
The Kubota L2202DT is Australia’s cheapest, fully supported remanufactured 26hp tractor, which means it is backed by SOTA’s renowned after-sales support. SOTA has a comprehensive inventory of spare parts on hand, including all consumables such as filters, belts and so on. This tractor has a 3 month written warranty, which includes:
- Standard 3 month warranty: comprehensive warranty, including parts, labour and all travel expenses.
- Optional 15 month warranty extension: effective on expiry of standard 3 month warranty. Additional coverage of powertrain for 15 months.
Full Support After Purchase
SOTA fully supports its Kubota tractors. Our Kubota tractors are remanufactured to a fixed specification. They come standard with a new loader and 4-in-1 bucket. We have sold thousands of these small, compact Kubota tractors and loaders throughout Australia and we support the models that we import with a full compliment of spare parts, on the shelf plus a written warranty for peace of mind.
Your tractor package is backed by SOTA’s high standard of customer service – we don’t forget you once you’ve made your purchase. We have a dedicated service team as well as a full range of spare parts in stock.
Every tractor, loader and implement is fully inspected and predelivered by our qualified technicians before leaving our warehouse. They are delivered to your property ready for use. Our delivery service includes an overview of your tractor by a skilled operator to ensure you properly understand how to operate your machinery.
We can tailor an implement package to your specific needs and budget. We can select from a huge range of implements and tractors to build the correct package for your particular farm. If we do not have an appropriate package for you, we can tell you where to get it.