Del Morino FP tractor flail mowers provide an effective solution for the control of excessive growth. Del Morino PTO flail mowers, also known as mulching mowers, are designed to mow and shred concurrently. The shredded material acts as an effective mulch, to retard ensuing growth while providing a medium that will better release nutrients into the soil.
A key benefit of a PTO flail mower, is fire prevention. A slasher will cut 6′ overgrown grass in most circumstances however the material will be left ostensibly intact, drying in the sun and becoming potential fuel. A flail mower overcomes this by pulverising and mashing the material, leaving it friable and naturally fire inhibiting.
Farmers, growers, landscape professionals and bush block owners will all benefit from a Del Morino flail mower when unwanted growth and litter gets out of control.
Del Morino FP flail mowers have strong, heavy-duty Italian gearboxes and suit tractors between 20hp and 120hp. Del Morino flail mowers come with two years factory warranty.
Del Morino FP Flail Mowers: 18 – 120hp
- Cast iron gear box, V-drive belts with idler (adjustable)
- Electronically balanced rotor turning at 2400 rpm
- Solid deck of 4mm (8 gauge) with adjustable rear roller height
- Side skids for even mowing
- Adjustable 3 point linkage Cat 1 and 2, front or rear mounted
- PTO shaft
- Safety protection
Del Morino Flail Mowers – Specifications
|TPL||Cat 1||Cat 1||Cat 1||Cat 1 & 2||Cat 1 & 2|
|Cutting Height||2-9cm (1-3″)||2-9cm (1-3″)||2-9cm (1-3″)||2-9cm (1-3″)||2-9cm (1-3″)|
FM Series Optional Features
A manual side shift kit or hydraulic side shift kit is available.
Del Morino Flail Mowers – Levante
The Levante is a heavy duty, premium flail mower for larger tractors, from 60hp to 120hp. The Levante has been specifically engineered for effortless mulching of heavier material. An internally mounted, dual-mulching (shredding) blade is welded to the frame in the mulching chamber. The frame is reinforced with square steel tubing on the leading and rear edges, with a rubber guard on the front to contain any objects thrown by the flails. The Levante has a strong Italian gearbox and a cutting height of 2-12cm. Overgrown grass and undergrowth can be easily converted from a potential fire hazard into a friable mulch.
The Del Morino Levante is priced thousands of dollars cheaper than comparative premium flail mowers.
- Available sizes: 6’3″ (190cm) or 8’3″ (250cm)
- Reversible frame for front or rear mounting
- Fixed side shift (TPL)
- Reversible gearbox with pass through shaft
- Reinforced frame
- Transmission with 4 heavy duty belts and adjustable belt tensioner
- Adjustable skids and rear roller
- Easy access for tensioning belts
- Quick greasing
- Rotor supports and bearings outside of mulching chamber
- Dual mulching (shredding) blade for extra mulching
- Hammer blades
- Click for Levante Specifications
Del Morino Levante Flail Mower in action
Levante Flail Mower Specifications
|TPL||Cat 1 or 2||Cat 2|
|Cutting Height||2-12cm (1-4″)||2-12cm (1-4″)|
|Side Shift||Fixed/optional side shift||Fixed/optional side shift|
About Del Morino Tractor Implements
Del Morino has been building farming equipment for over 140 years. Del Morino understands the relationship between precision engineering and the durability of its flail mowers. Read more about Del Morino’s engineering.