Farmtrac 110hp 4WD Diesel – The Farmtrac 9120 DTn is the most powerful tractor in our European cabin tractor range. It is powered by a renowned Perkins engine and equipped with a premium A/C cabin. This all-weather tractor is as durable as they come and thousands of dollars cheaper than it’s competitors.
Manufactured in Europe with world class components, the Farmtrac 9120 DTn offers exceptional build quality and reliability based on it’s superior drive train, hydraulic and electrical systems, including:
- Perkins engine (England)
- Carraro transmission
- Bosch fuel injection system
- Mita hydraulics
Power To the Ground!
The Farmtrac 9120 DTn offers serious power to the ground for all-day commercial operation, with a powerful Perkins 110hp engine and a combined tractor and front end loader weight of around 6000kg. It’s large wheel kit which includes radial tyres and wide track, increases stability on slopes and provide excellent traction.
Front End Loader with 4-in-1 Bucket
The Farmtrac 9120 DTn utilises a high quality, heavy-duty 4-in-1 front end loader, manufactured in Europe. This loader with Euro Hitch is self-levelling and quick-release, making it easy to switch from ploughing to hay work. With a SWL of 1330kg, the Farmtrac 9120 DTn ideal for commercial applications such as dairy farms, horticulture and contracting.
The loader’s superior quick-release design allows for true single-person operation. As can be seen in the video above, the locking mechanism is conveniently actuated from the side – no reaching in required! Switching between the 4-in-1 bucket, pallet forks or bale grab is easy and only takes a few minutes.
Premium European Cabin
The Farmtrac 9120DTn offers a quality weatherproof cabin with excellent work area vision. With heating, air-conditioning and a premium pneumatic seat, operate your Farmtrac tractor day in and day out, in any season.
Features & Benefits
The Farmtrac 9120 DTn offers high quality componentry, modern instrumentation and operator comfort. It is built on a rugged, cast iron chassis for years of heavy duty, all-season applications.
An “All-Seasons” Tractor
The Farmtrac 9120 DTn cabin tractor is ideal for medium to larger sized properties where maximum up-time and versatility are the most important considerations. The premium cabin offers first class protection all year round, with quality soundproofing, heating and air conditioning as well as front and rear work lights, for night work. A quality SONY stereo music system is also provided.
With a quality pneumatic seat for driver comfort, triple hydraulic remotes and a full lighting and instrumentation system, the Farmtac 9120 DTn is an all-seasons specialist and is suitable for road registration.
Four-Wheel Braking = Superior Stopping Power
The Farmtrac DT series employs state-of-the-art technology for superior stopping power at highway speeds and on hilly, wet terrain. When the Farmtrac’s brakes are applied, the braking process is translated through the driveline to the front wheels. 4WD is automatically activated, indicated by a light on the dash. Once the brake pedal is released, the tractor will automatically return to 2WD. This is an excellent safety feature on hilly farms, especially on wet grass where weight on the back of the tractor may cause slippage.
- High visibility, all-weather cabin with air conditioning and heating
- Soundproofed, ergonomically designed cabin with step through deck
- Premium pneumatic suspension seat with seatbelt for driver comfort and safety
- Instructor seat provided as standard
- Double handrail with smooth welds for hazard-free mounting and dismounting
- Steps are staired for safer mounting and dismounting
- 360 degree seated viewing and increased work area viewing
- Open platform design for excellent operator access and comfort
- Modern instrumentation
- Sony AM/FM radio + USB with Pioneer speakers
Drivetrain, Hydraulics, Electrical
- Perkins engine (England) – 4 cylinder
- Carraro synchro transmission; shuttle shift, 24 x 24; 0.5 – 40 km/hr
- Bosch fuel injection system
- LUK clutch (German)
- Mita hydraulics with triple remotes to suit backhoes, wood splitters, post drivers, etc.
- Large lift on the TPL: 4500kg
- 2WD / 4WD selection, for optimal traction and manoeuvrability
- 2 Speed PTO provides correct implement PTO speed
- Remote (electric) TPL controls on rear guards, to facilitate attaching implements
4-in-1 Front End Loader (European)
- Heavy duty, quick release, self-levelling 4-in-1 loader, optimised for FEL applications:
- Tractor significantly heavier than Korean and Japanese tractors
- Rear wheel weights are standard
- High-lift loader with certified SWL: 1330kg
- Large, high capacity H.D. 4-in-1 bucket as standard kit
- Roof window hatch improves loader vision at full lift height
- FEL 3rd service valve protection on front of loader
- Loader hydraulic lines protected in the loader arm
- Bucket quick release is located at the side of the L/H loader arm. Connect/disconnect the bucket without reaching to the centre of the bucket
- Power steering for easy bucket work
- Front axle and hubs designed for FEL use
- Heavy duty pallet and bale fork combo (optional)
- Heavy duty bale grab (optional)
- Multifunctional bale grab (optional)
- Log grab (optional)
- Silage grip (optional)
- Big-bag lifter (optional)
- Large wheels and wide track for increased stability on slopes
- Radial tyres provide better traction and reduces wear on the road
- 40 kph road speed saves time travelling between properties
- Four-wheel braking for superior stopping power at highway speeds and on hilly, wet terrain
- Front mud guards
- Integrated wheel weights for increased FEL stability
Full Lighting System
- High vision lights
- Additional LED work lights
- Reversing light
- Revolving beacon light
- Suitable for road registration
- Solid, cast-iron chassis, increases traction and power to the ground
- Wide opening bonnet for ease of reaching filters and performing maintenance checks
- Grille guard
- Cat 2 TPL
- Hook end TPL arms for quick connection of implements
- Integrated top link keeper
- Heavy duty draw bar
- Certified cabin comply with Australian Standard: AS 1636
- Manufactured in Europe
- Fully supported by SOTA Tractors
- Engine Model: Perkins (England)
- Engine Type: 1104D-44T
- Engine Rated Power: 110hp@2300rpm
- No of Cylinders: 4
- Total Displacement: 4400cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 160L
- Drive: 4×4
- Transmission: Carraro – synchro 24 forward / 24 reverse, shuttle shift
- Steering: Power steering
- Brake: Oil immersed disc
- Clutch: LUC (Germany) 2 disc, dry
- Independent PTO: 540/2045 or 1000/2130
Front End Loader Specifications
- FEL Model: T241
- Bucket type: 4-in-1
- Maximum lift height to pivot pins: 3850mm
- Clearance with attachment dump: 3060mm
- Maximum dump angle: 55 degrees
- Maximum rollback angle: 45 degrees
- Bucket width: 2250mm
- L x W x H: 2250 x 540 x 600mm
- Raising time to full height, without load: 7.5 secs
- Lowering time without load: 6 secs
- Attachment rollback time: 1.25 secs
- Attachment dumping time: 2.6 secs
All Farmtrac tractors, loaders and implements come with a full warranty and operator’s manual. A full pre-delivery (inspection and setup) of your tractor and implements is performed by our qualified technicians, prior to delivery.
All Farmtrac tractors are backed by SOTA’s renowned customer support, which is the best in the business. We have a full compliment of spare parts on the shelf for your Farmtrac tractor and we respond promptly to your inquiries. You won’t be disappointed with a Farmtrac from SOTA Tractors!