100hp Cab Tractor + 10hp!
The APOLLO 1104 cabin tractor is a powerful 4WD, diesel 110hp tractor. It is suited to commercial applications where a utility tractor and loader of around 100 hp is required. At 110hp, the APOLLO 1104 delivers more horsepower! It is also ideal for large lifestyle farms that run livestock or have big tasks planned. Perform your farming tasks all-year-round in air-conditioned comfort.
This month, we are offering an excellent value package deal on the APOLLO 110 Cab tractor:
March APOLLO 110hp Cabin Package
$41,950 inc GST
Only $218 per week
AUSTRALIA WIDE DELIVERY (POA*)
Prices include GST. Finance available TAP, conditions apply.
Finance terms: 0% interest, 20% deposit over 36 months.
*ABN holders only.
Delivery fees will vary depending on location.
This versatile package consists of:
- APOLLO 1104 tractor with air conditioned cabin – 110hp 4WD, with 3 year warranty
- APOLLO X70 4-in-1 self leveling front end loader, joystick controls, SWL 1200kg
- APOLLO X70 quick release pallet and bale fork combo
- APOLLO dual hydraulic remote outlets
- APOLLO rear wheel weights
Suitable for Commercial & Lifestyle Applications
This APOLLO 1104 Cab is suitable for commercial farms where a heavy-duty workhorse is required, such as dairy farms. It is also ideal for medium-sized lifestyle farms larger than 50 acres, where heavy front end loader work is common, such as the rehabilitation and development of degraded or undeveloped properties.
Attention has been paid to balance in the design of the APOLLO 1104 Cab – from the large rear wheel counterweights for FEL balancing, to wider wheels on a wide wheel track for stability on sloping land. You can also remove the front end loader and bucket separately and easily, with the quick release function.
- Easy start, 4 cylinder, direct injection, diesel engine
- Solid, cast iron chassis, delivering superior power to the ground
- Steel bonnet with gas lift
- 2WD / 4WD selection, for optimal traction and manoeuvrability
- Heavy Duty, QR front end loader with 4-in-1 bucket (SWL: 1200kg)
- Front axle and hubs designed for FEL use
- Power steering makes bucket work easy
- Large wheels and wide track for increased stability on slopes
- Integrated rear wheel weights for increased FEL stability
- 2 speed PTO provides correct implement PTO speed
- Dual remote outlets to suit backhoes, wood splitters, post drivers, etc
- Euro styled, weatherproof cabin
- Ergonomically friendly cabin layout
- Open platform design for excellent operator access and comfort
- 360 degree seated viewing
- Adjustable suspension seat for driver comfort
- Double handrail for easy mounting and dismounting
- Step through deck
- Integrated air conditioning
- Modern instrumentation
- AM/FM radio
- Full lighting system, suitable for road registration
- High vision lights and work lights, suitable for road registration
- Reversing light
- Engineer certified and deemed to comply with Australian Standard 1636
- 5th generation design for the international market
- Integrated top link keeper
- Heavy duty draw bar
- Accepts standard Cat 2 TPL implements
- Full operator’s manual for tractor, FEL and implements
- SOTA’s unique safety and maintenance manual
The APOLLO 1104 Cab tractor is backed by SOTA’s renowned after-sales support. SOTA has a comprehensive inventory of spare parts on hand, including all consumables such as filters, belts and so on. The APOLLO 554 has a 3 year written warranty, which includes:
- Year 1: Comprehensive warranty, including parts, labour and all travel expenses.
- Years 2 and 3: Drive train, parts-only warranty.
Full Support After Purchase
The APOLLO range of tractors has been imported from China by SOTA Tractors for over 10 years and offers tremendous value for money. These heavy-duty machines are serious workhorses that are fully supported by SOTA. You get a lot more tractor for a lot less money.
Your tractor package is backed by SOTA’s high standard of customer service – we don’t forget you once you’ve made your purchase. We have a dedicated service team as well as a full range of spare parts in stock.
Every tractor, loader and implement is fully inspected and pre-delivered by our qualified technicians before leaving our warehouse. They are delivered to your property ready for use. Our delivery service includes an overview of your tractor by a skilled operator to ensure you properly understand how to safely operate your machinery.
We can tailor an implement package to your specific needs and budget. We can select from a huge range of implements and tractors to build an appropriate package for your farm.