The APOLLO 554 cabin model is a powerful 55hp tractor with an air-conditioned cab for all-weather operation. For those looking for a 50hp tractor with a cab, the APOLLO 554 provides more grunt for the same price. It is a versatile workhorse for medium-sized properties that require a utility tractor for general farm tasks, including livestock maintenance.
The APOLLO 554 is a great tractor for feeding out! It has a SWL of 660kg, making it ideal for lifting round bales. A solid, cast iron chassis delivers superior power to the ground and its standard Cat 2 three point linkage can support a huge range of implements and attachments.
The APOLLO 554 cab is a mid-sized utility tractor for commercial farms or a primary tractor for larger lifestyle farms.
This month, we are running a fantastic package deal:
January APOLLO 55hp Cabin Package
$33,950 inc GST
Choose $2,000 of additional AGMAX implements FREE!
Limited time only.
Only $183 per week
AUSTRALIA WIDE DELIVERY (POA*)
Prices include GST. Finance available TAP, conditions apply.
Finance terms: 1.99% interest, 20% deposit over 36 months.
*ABN holders only.
Delivery fees will vary depending on location.
This versatile package consists of:
- APOLLO 554 tractor with air conditioned cabin – 55hp, 4WD, Diesel with 3 year warranty
- APOLLO X50 4-in-1 self-levelling front end loader, joystick controls SWL 660kg
- APOLLO X50 quick release pallet and bale fork combo
- APOLLO dual hydraulic remote outlets
- APOLLO rear wheel weights
- Optional dual wheels available – price on application
Features & Benefits
- Easy start, 4 cylinder, direct injection, diesel engine
- Solid, cast iron chassis, delivering superior power to the ground
- Shuttle shift 12 forward/12 reverse
- 2WD / 4WD selection, for optimal traction and manoeuvrability
- 2 speed PTO provides correct implement PTO speed
- Front end loader with 4-in-1 bucket (SWL: 660kg)
- Front axle and hubs designed for FEL use
- Integrated rear wheel weights for increased FEL stability
- Power steering makes bucket work easy
- Large wheels and wide track for increased stability on slopes
- Cat 2 TPL
- Weatherproof cabin
- Ergonomically friendly, euro-style cabin layout
- 360 degree seated viewing
- Integrated air conditioning
- Modern instrumentation
- Adjustable suspension seat for driver comfort
- Double handrail for easy mounting and dismounting
- Full lighting system, suitable for road registration
- AM/FM radio
- Open platform design for excellent operator access and comfort
- Step through deck
- Cabin certified and deemed to comply with Australian Standard 1636
- High vision lights and work lights, suitable for road registration
- Dual remote outlets to suit backhoes, wood splitters, post drivers, etc
- Steel bonnet with gas lift
- Reversing light
- Integrated top link keeper
- Heavy duty draw bar
- 2 speed PTO
- Accepts standard Cat 2 TPL implements
- 5th generation design for the international market
- Full operator’s manual for tractor, FEL and implements
- SOTA’s unique safety and maintenance manual
The APOLLO 554 cab offers shuttle shift and a 4-cylinder direct injection engine. Dual remote hydraulics are provided for hydraulic attachments such as a post rammer and a full lighting system enables night or low-light operation. The APOLLO 554 cab is suitable for road registration.
Wheels & Stability
Attention has been paid to stability in the design of the APOLLO 554. It is provided with rear-wheel counterweights for greater loader balance and fitted with wider wheels on a wide wheel track for stability on sloping land.
Optional Dual-Wheel Kit
As is often the case with lifestyle farms, a picturesque, rural paradise may also be mountain goat country. We have an optional dual wheel kit available for the APOLLO 554, which will increase its stability significantly.
The APOLLO 554 Cab is backed by SOTA’s renowned after-sales support. SOTA has a comprehensive inventory of spare parts on hand, including all consumables such as filters, belts and so on. The APOLLO 554 has a 3 year written warranty, which includes:
- Year 1: Comprehensive warranty, including parts, labour and all travel expenses.
- Years 2 and 3: Drive train, parts-only warranty.
Full Support After Purchase
The APOLLO range of tractors has been imported from China by SOTA Tractors for over 10 years and offers tremendous value for money. These heavy duty machines are serious workhorses that are fully supported by SOTA. You get a lot more tractor for a lot less money.
Your tractor package is backed by SOTA’s high standard of customer service – we don’t forget you once you’ve made your purchase. We have a dedicated service team as well as a full range of spare parts in stock.
Every tractor, loader and implement is fully inspected and pre-delivered by our qualified technicians before leaving our warehouse. They are delivered to your property ready for use. Our delivery service includes an overview of your tractor by a skilled operator to ensure you properly understand how to safely operate your machinery.
We can tailor an implement package to your specific needs and budget. We can select from a huge range of implements and tractors to build an appropriate package for your farm.