Offering the best lift per dollar in Australia at 1200kg! The APOLLO 854 is a large utility tractor with a powerful, 85hp engine and solid, cast iron chassis. The APOLLO 854 is suitable for use with large implements and for front end loader work with heavy payloads. It is ideal for feeding out hay bales on dairy farms or for lifting heavy pallets or 1000kg+ bulk bags.
This month, we are running a fantastic package deal:
January APOLLO 85hp Package
$36,750 inc GST
Choose $2,000 of additional AGMAX implements FREE!
Limited time only.
Only $197 per week
AUSTRALIA WIDE DELIVERY (POA*)
Prices include GST. Finance available TAP, conditions apply.
Finance terms: 1.99% interest, 20% deposit over 36 months.
*ABN holders only.
Delivery fees will vary depending on location.
This versatile package consists of:
- APOLLO 854 tractor – 85hp 4WD, with 3 year warranty
- APOLLO X60 4-in-1 self leveling front end loader, joystick controls, SWL 1200kg
- APOLLO X60 quick release pallet and bale fork combo
- APOLLO dual hydraulic remote outlets
- APOLLO rear wheel weights
- APOLLO sunroof and certified folding ROPS
Features & Benefits
- Powerful, 4 cylinder, direct injection engine for easy starting
- Heavy duty QR loader with 4-in-1 bucket (SWL: 1200kg)
- 2WD/4WD selection for difficult terrain and maximum power to the ground for FEL work
- Large wheels and a wide track for increased stability on slopes
- Dual remotes for implements such as wood splitters and post drivers
- Cat 2 TPL
- 2 speed PTO
- Spacious, ergonomically designed operator platform
- Adjustable suspension seat for driver comfort
- Power steering
- Colour-matched UV sunroof
- Double handrail for easy mounting and dismounting
- Full lighting system, suitable for road registration
- Certified folding ROPS
- Optional bale and pallet forks available
- Full operator’s manual for tractor, FEL and implements
- SOTA’s unique safety and maintenance manual
- Full after-sales support including warranty and extensive spare parts inventory
- Suitable for road registration
Suitable for Commercial & Lifestyle Applications
The APOLLO 854 is suitable for commercial farms where a heavy duty workhorse is required, such as dairy farms. It is also ideal for medium sized lifestyle farms larger than 50 acres, where heavy front end loader work is anticipated, such as the rehabilitation and development of degraded or undeveloped properties.
Great Value For Money
As a large utility tractor and loader combo, the APOLLO 854 is an economical alternative to premium priced 85hp tractors which typically cost $10,000 – $15,000 more. The APOLLO range is fully supported by the SOTA Tractors. We’re renowned across Australia for our excellent customer support!
Heavy Duty Front End Loader
The APOLLO 854’s front end loader with 4-in-1 bucket is specifically designed to fit the tractor. The loader has a certified SWL of 1200kg, which is the best in it’s class.
Attention has been paid to balance in the design of the APOLLO 854 – from the large rear wheel counterweights for FEL balancing, to wider wheels on a wide wheel track for stability on sloping land. You can also remove the front end loader and bucket separately and easily, with the quick release function.
A Tractor with Grunt
This solid iron mass of the APOLLO 854 makes it the heaviest in its class. Combined with 4WD, it affords superior pulling power and traction for operating large implements or for deep ripping. This AGMAX single-tyne ripper has no trouble ripping to a depth of 600mm.
APOLLO 854 Videos
With a 1200Kg SWL, the APOLLO 854 makes light work of round bales.
APOLLO 854 – just delivered and straight in the thick of it!
The APOLLO 854 is backed by SOTA’s renowned after-sales support. SOTA has a comprehensive inventory of spare parts on hand, including all consumables such as filters, belts and so on. The APOLLO 854 has a 3 year written warranty, which includes:
- Year 1: Comprehensive warranty, including parts, labour and all travel expenses.
- Years 2 and 3: Drive train, parts-only warranty.
Full Support After Purchase
The APOLLO range of tractors has been imported from China by SOTA Tractors for over 10 years and offers tremendous value for money. These heavy duty machines are serious workhorses that are fully supported by SOTA. You get a lot more tractor for a lot less money.
Your tractor package is backed by SOTA’s high standard of customer service – we don’t forget you once you’ve made your purchase. We have a dedicated service team as well as a full range of spare parts in stock.
Every tractor, loader and implement is fully inspected and pre-delivered by our qualified technicians before leaving our warehouse. They are delivered to your property ready for use. Our delivery service includes an overview of your tractor by a skilled operator to ensure you properly understand how to safely operate your machinery.
We can tailor an implement package to your specific needs and budget. We can select from a huge range of implements and tractors to build an appropriate package for your farm.