The APOLLO 954 is a versatile workhorse with a solid, cast-iron chassis and a powerful 95hp engine. It is ideal for front end loader work where heavy payloads are normal, such as feeding out, lifting 1000+kg bulk bags, heavy pallets, etc. It will safely lift 1400kg. The heavy mass of the APOLLO 954 makes it ideal for cultivation and mowing. With its dual remotes, it can also accommodate hydraulic wood splitters and post drivers.
June APOLLO 95hp Package
$43,950 inc GST
Only $239 per week
AUSTRALIA WIDE DELIVERY (POA*)
Prices include GST. Finance available TAP, conditions apply.
Finance terms: 2.99% interest, 20% deposit over 36 months.
*ABN holders only.
Delivery fees will vary depending on location.
This versatile package consists of:
- APOLLO 954 tractor – 95hp 4WD, with 3 year warranty
- APOLLO X90 4-in-1 self leveling front end loader, joystick controls, SWL 1400kg
- APOLLO X90 quick release pallet and bale fork combo
- APOLLO dual hydraulic remote outlets
- APOLLO rear wheel weights
- APOLLO sunroof and certified folding ROPS
Choose $2,000 of additional AGMAX implements FREE with this tractor package!
Suitable for Commercial & Lifestyle Applications
The APOLLO 954 is suitable for commercial farms where a heavy-duty workhorse is required, such as dairy farms. It is also ideal for medium-sized lifestyle farms larger than 50 acres, where heavy front end loader work is common, such as in the rehabilitation and development of degraded or undeveloped properties.
Heavy Duty Front End Loader
The APOLLO 954 is fitted with an APOLLO X90 front end loader with a 4-in-1 bucket. It has been purpose-built for the tractor and has a massive SWL of 1400kg.
Great Value For Money
As a large utility tractor and loader combo, the APOLLO 954 is an economical alternative to premium-priced 95hp tractors which typically cost $10,000 – $15,000 more. The APOLLO range is fully supported by SOTA Tractors. Enquire now…
- Safe working load of 1400kg
- Cat 2 TPL
- 2 speed PTO
- Power steering
- Dual remote hydraulics
- APOLLO certified folding ROPS & seatbelt
- Large wheels and a wide track for increased stability on slopes
- Adjustable suspension seat for driver comfort
- Double handrail for easy mounting and dismounting
- Full operator’s manual for tractor, FEL and implements
- SOTA’s unique safety and maintenance manual
- Full lighting system, suitable for road registration
The APOLLO 954 is backed by SOTA’s renowned after-sales support. SOTA has a comprehensive inventory of spare parts on hand, including all consumables such as filters, belts and so on. The APOLLO 554 has a 3 year written warranty, which includes:
- Year 1: Comprehensive warranty, including parts, labour and all travel expenses.
- Years 2 and 3: Drive train, parts-only warranty.
Full Support After Purchase
The APOLLO range of tractors has been imported from China by SOTA Tractors for over 10 years and offers tremendous value for money. These heavy-duty machines are serious workhorses that are fully supported by SOTA. You get a lot more tractor for a lot less money.
Your tractor package is backed by SOTA’s high standard of customer service – we don’t forget you once you’ve made your purchase. We have a dedicated service team as well as a full range of spare parts in stock.
Every tractor, loader and implement is fully inspected and pre-delivered by our qualified technicians before leaving our warehouse. They are delivered to your property ready for use. Our delivery service includes an overview of your tractor by a skilled operator to ensure you properly understand how to safely operate your machinery.
We can tailor an implement package to your specific needs and budget. We can select from a huge range of implements and tractors to build an appropriate package for your farm.
APOLLO 954 with AGMAX Disc Harrows