The Farmtrac 6075 Pro Plus is a powerful, 75 hp utility tractor for medium-sized properties. It is ideal for contractor applications such as fencing and slashing or for utility use on larger lifestyle farms. The 4-in-1 loader has a certified lift of 850 kg. It handles round bales easily and is great for feeding out.
The Farmtrac 6075 Pro Plus, is powered by a state-of-the-art diesel engine – a modern evolution of the renowned Ford tractor engine. Australian farmers will recognise the reliable “Ford” sound, but far quieter and smoother. The engine has been designed for reliability and outstanding fuel-efficiency.
The Farmtrac 6075 Pro Plus is manufactured in India and takes advantage of high-end components, including a Carraro transmission, Bosch fuel injection and MITA hydraulics.
Leaves the competition dead on price…
SOTA Tractors is the importer of Farmtrac and we sell directly to our customers. The Farmtrac 6075 Pro Plus is priced thousands of dollars less than tractors of a comparative specification.
This month, we are offering an excellent package deal on the Farmtrac 6075 Pro Plus:
FARMTRAC 75hp 4WD ROPS Package
$42,950 inc GST
Only $230 per week
AUSTRALIA WIDE DELIVERY (POA*)
Prices include GST. Finance available TAP, conditions apply.
Finance terms: 1.99% finance, 20% deposit over 36 months.
*ABN holders only. Delivery fees will vary depending on location.
This versatile package consists of:
- Farmtrac 6075 Pro Plus ROPS tractor – 75hp 4WD
- Heavy duty front end loader, self-leveling, QR with 4-in-1 bucket, joystick controls, SWL 850kg
- Euro hitch pallet and bale fork combo
- Farmtrac sunroof
- Farmtrac rear wheel weights
- Farmtrac dual hydraulic remotes
***BONUS OFFER EXTENDED***
Choose $2,000 of additional AGMAX implements FREE!
Limited time only.
Farmtrac 6075 Pro Plus Features
- Heavy duty, self levelling, quick release 4-in-1 loader, SWL 850kg
- Front axle and hubs designed for FEL use
- Large wheels and wide track for increased stability on slopes
- Solid, cast-iron chassis, increases traction and power to the ground
- 4 Cylinder engine (Ford evolution)
- Carraro transmission; synchro 4 speed, 12 x 12
- Mita hydraulics with double remotes to suit backhoes, wood splitters, post drivers, etc.
- Bosch fuel injection system
- ROPS – certified to comply with Australian Standard 1636
- Integrated rear wheel weights for increased FEL stability
- Cat 2 TPL
- 2 Speed PTO
- Gears 12F/12R shuttle shift
- High vision lights
- Reversing light
- Split brakes
- Heavy duty draw bar
- Fully supported by SOTA Tractors
We can tailor an implement package to your specific needs and budget. You can select from our huge range of implements to build the correct package for your requirements.
SOTA’s After-Sales Service
Your Farmtrac tractor package is backed by SOTA’s high standard of customer service – we don’t forget you once you’ve made your purchase. Please read what our customers think about our after-sales service.
Every tractor, loader and implement is fully inspected and pre-delivered by our qualified technicians before leaving our warehouse. They are delivered to your property ready for use. Our delivery service includes an installation of your tractor by a skilled operator to ensure you properly understand how to operate your machinery.
All tractors, loaders and implements come with a full warranty and operator’s manual. We have a full complement of spare parts on the shelf for your Farmtrac tractor and we respond promptly to your inquiries. You won’t be disappointed with a Farmtrac from SOTA Tractors!