The Farmtrac 675DTn is the best value, 75hp cab tractor on the Australian market, priced far lower than comparative cab tractors. The Farmtrac 675DTn is manufactured in Europe with world-class components including a Perkins engine, Carraro transmission, Bosch fuel injection system and Mita hydraulics.
Leaves the competition dead on price…
The Farmtrac 675DTn is a premium cabin tractor at a non-premium price. A premium cab tractor normally costs $1000 per unit of horsepower, as a general rule of thumb.
SOTA Tractors is the importer of Farmtrac and we sell directly to our customers. The Farmtrac 675DTn is priced many thousands of dollars less than the competition!
This month, we are offering an excellent package deal on the Farmtrac 675DTn:
FARMTRAC 75hp 4WD Cabin Package
$61,950 inc GST
AUSTRALIA WIDE DELIVERY (POA*)
Prices include GST. Finance available TAP, conditions apply.
Finance terms: 5.99% interest, 10% deposit over 60 months.
*ABN holders only. Delivery fees will vary depending on location.
This versatile package consists of:
- Farmtrac 675DTn 75hp tractor with premium, all-weather, air conditioned cabin
- Front end loader, self-levelling, QR with 4-in-1 bucket, joystick controls, SWL 1000kg
- Euro hitch pallet and bale fork combo
- Farmtrac rear wheel weights
- Farmtrac front mud guards
Farmtrac 675DTn Features & Benefits
The Farmtrac 675DTn offers exceptional build-quality and reliability. It is equipped with a premium cabin, providing first-class protection and comfort, all year round. The Farmtrac 675DTn has a quality wheel kit and radial tyres. It has an emphasis on high quality componentry, modern instrumentation and operator comfort. It is built on a rugged, cast iron chassis for years of heavy duty, all-seasons applications.
An “All-Seasons” Tractor
The Farmtrac 675 DTn is ideal for medium sized properties and commercial operations such as dairy farms, where maximum up-time and versatility are the most important considerations. The cabin offers first class protection all year round, with quality soundproofing, heating and air conditioning as well as high-viz front and rear work lights, for night work.
- High visibility, all-weather cabin with heating and air conditioning
- Soundproofed, ergonomically designed cabin with step through deck
- Premium pneumatic suspension seat with seatbelt for driver comfort and safety
- Instructor’s seat (optional extra with other brands)
- Double handrail with smooth welds for easy mounting and dismounting
- Steps are staired for safer mounting and dismounting
- 360 degree seated viewing and increased work area viewing
- Open platform design for excellent operator access and comfort
- Modern instrumentation
- Sony AM/FM radio + USB, with Pioneer speakers
Drivetrain, Hydraulics, Electrical
- Perkins engine (England) – 4 cylinder
- Carraro transmission; synchro-shuttle shift, 12 x 12; 0.5 – 40 km/hr
- 2WD / 4WD selection, for optimal traction and manoeuvrability
- 2 Speed PTO provides correct implement PTO speed
- Mita hydraulics with double remotes to suit backhoes, wood splitters, post drivers, etc.
- Bosch fuel injection system
- LUK clutch (Germany)
4-in-1 Front End Loader
- Heavy duty, quick release, self-levelling 4-in-1 loader, SWL 1000kg
- Grille guard
- Front axle and hubs designed for FEL use
- Heavy duty pallet and bale fork combo (optional)
- Heavy duty bale grab (optional)
- Multifunctional bale grab (optional)
- Silage grip (optional)
- Big-bag lifter (optional)
- Large wheels and wide track for increased stability on slopes
- Quality radial tyres
- Front mud guards
- Integrated rear wheel weights for increased FEL stability
Full Lighting System
- High vision lights and additional LED work lights
- Reversing light
- Revolving beacon light
- Suitable for road registration
- Solid, cast-iron chassis, increases traction and power to the ground
- Cat 2 TPL
- Heavy duty draw bar
- ROPS – certified to comply with Australian Standard 1636
- Manufactured in Europe
- Fully supported by SOTA Tractors
We can tailor an implement package to your specific needs and budget. You can select from our huge range of implements to build the correct package for your requirements.
SOTA’s After-Sales Service
Your Farmtrac tractor package is backed by SOTA’s high standard of customer service – we don’t forget you once you’ve made your purchase. Please read what our customers think about our after-sales service.
Every tractor, loader and implement is fully inspected and pre-delivered by our qualified technicians before leaving our warehouse. They are delivered to your property ready for use. Our delivery service includes an installation of your tractor by a skilled operator to ensure you properly understand how to operate your machinery.
All tractors, loaders and implements come with a full warranty and operator’s manual. We have a full complement of spare parts on the shelf for your Farmtrac tractor and we respond promptly to your inquiries. You won’t be disappointed with a Farmtrac from SOTA Tractors!