Our lowest price ever!
Premium 110hp European Cab Tractor with 4-in-1 Loader
$69,950 inc GST
Only $314 per week
AUSTRALIA WIDE DELIVERY (POA*)
Prices include GST. Finance available TAP, conditions apply.
Finance terms: 5.99% interest, no deposit over 60 months.
*ABN holders only. Delivery fees will vary depending on location.
This versatile package consists of:
- Farmtrac 9120DTn 110hp tractor with all-weather, air conditioned cabin
- Front end loader with 4-in-1 bucket, joystick controls, SWL 1330kg
- Farmtrac rear wheel weights
- Farmtrac front mud guards
The Farmtrac 9120 DTn is manufactured in Europe with world-class components including a Perkins engine, Carraro transmission, Bosch fuel injection system and Mita hydraulics. It offers exceptional build quality and reliability at a superb price, based on it’s superior drive train, hydraulic and electrical systems.
The Farmtrac 9120 DTn has an excellent cabin, offering first class protection and comfort, all year round. With quality soundproofing, heating and air conditioning, modern instrumentation, premium pneumatic seat, front and rear work lights for night work and a host of other features, the Farmtrac is a brilliant tractor and fully supported by SOTA’s renowned customer service.
The Farmtrac 9120 DTn has a four-wheel braking system, employing state-of-the-art technology for superior stopping power at highway speeds and on hilly, wet terrain.
The Farmtrac 9120 DTn is ideal for medium sized properties and commercial operations such as dairy farms, where maximum up-time and versatility are the most important considerations. A heavy duty 4-in-1 front end loader and quality wheel kit are standard.
Leaves the competition dead on price…
The Farmtrac 9120 DTn is a premium cabin tractor at a highly competitive price. As the direct importer of the Farmtrac range, SOTA is able to offer these quality tractors far cheaper than comparative machines. The general rule of thumb is $1000 per unit of horsepower for a premium cabin tractor. The Farmtrac 9120 DTn costs many thousands of dollars less than the competition!
Features & Benefits
The Farmtrac 9120 DTn offers high quality componentry, modern instrumentation and operator comfort. It is built on a rugged, cast iron chassis for years of heavy duty, all-season applications.
An “All-Seasons” Tractor
The Farmtrac 9120 DTn cabin tractor is ideal for medium to larger sized properties where maximum up-time and versatility are the most important considerations. The premium cabin offers first class protection all year round, with soundproofing, heating and air conditioning as well as front and rear work lights, for night work. A quality SONY stereo music system is also provided.
With a pneumatic seat for driver comfort, triple hydraulic remotes and a full lighting and instrumentation system, the Farmtac 9120 DTn is an all-seasons specialist and is suitable for road registration.
Four-Wheel Braking = Superior Stopping Power
The Farmtrac DT series employs state-of-the-art technology for superior stopping power at highway speeds and on hilly, wet terrain. When the Farmtrac’s brakes are applied, the braking process is translated through the driveline to the front wheels. 4WD is automatically activated, indicated by a light on the dash. Once the brake pedal is released, the tractor will automatically return to 2WD. This is an excellent safety feature on hilly farms, especially on wet grass where weight on the back of the tractor may cause slippage.
Premium European Cabin
The Farmtrac 9120DTn offers a quality weatherproof cabin with excellent work area vision. With heating, air-conditioning and a comfortable pneumatic seat, operate your Farmtrac tractor day in and day out, in any season.
- High visibility, all-weather cabin with air conditioning
- Soundproofed, ergonomically designed cabin with step through deck
- Pneumatic suspension seat with seatbelt for driver comfort and safety
- Instructor seat provided as standard
- Double handrail with smooth welds for hazard-free mounting and dismounting
- Steps are staired for safer mounting and dismounting
- 360 degree seated viewing and increased work area viewing
- Open platform design for excellent operator access and comfort
- Modern instrumentation
- Sony AM/FM radio + USB, with Pioneer speakers
Quality Drivetrain, Hydraulics & Electrical
- Perkins engine (England) – 4 cylinder
- Carraro synchro transmission; shuttle shift, 24 x 24; 0.5 – 40 km/hr
- Bosch fuel injection system
- LUK clutch (German)
- Mita hydraulics with triple remotes to suit backhoes, wood splitters, post drivers, etc.
- Large lift on the TPL: 4500kg
- 2WD / 4WD selection, for optimal traction and manoeuvrability
- 2 Speed PTO provides correct implement PTO speed
- Remote (electric) TPL controls on rear guards, for attaching implements quickly
European Heavy Duty 4-in-1 Front End Loader
- Heavy duty, quick release, self-levelling eurohitch loader, optimised for FEL applications
- High-lift loader with certified SWL: 1330kg
- Large, high-capacity 4-in-1 bucket
- Bucket quick release is located at the side of the L/H loader arm. Connect/disconnect the bucket without reaching to the centre of the bucket; quick and safe.
- Tractor significantly heavier than Korean and Japanese tractors
- Rear wheel weights are standard
- Roof window hatch improves loader vision at full lift height
- FEL 3rd service valve protection on front of loader
- Loader hydraulic lines protected in the loader arm
- Power steering for easy bucket work
- Front axle and hubs designed for FEL use
- Heavy duty pallet and bale fork combo (optional)
- Heavy duty bale grab (optional)
- Multifunctional bale grab (optional)
- Log grab (optional)
- Silage grip (optional)
- Big-bag lifter (optional)
The loader’s superior quick-release design allows for true single-person operation. As can be seen in the video below, the locking mechanism is conveniently actuated from the side – no reaching in required! Switching between the 4-in-1 bucket, pallet forks or bale grab is easy and only takes a few minutes.
- Large wheels and wide track for increased stability on slopes
- Quality radial tyres provide better traction and reduces wear on the road
- 40 kph road speed saves time travelling between properties
- Four-wheel braking for superior stopping power at highway speeds and on hilly, wet terrain
- Front mud guards
- Integrated rear wheel weights for increased FEL stability
Full Lighting System
- High vision lights
- Additional front and rear, LED work lights
- Reversing light
- Revolving beacon light
- Suitable for road registration
- Solid, cast-iron chassis, increases traction and power to the ground
- Wide opening bonnet for ease of reaching filters and performing maintenance checks
- Grille guard
- Cat 2 TPL
- Hook end TPL arms for quick connection of implements
- Integrated top link keeper
- Heavy duty draw bar
- Certified cabin comply with Australian Standard: AS 1636
- Manufactured in Europe
- Fully supported by SOTA Tractors
We can tailor an implement package to your specific needs and budget. You can select from our huge range of implements to build the correct package for your requirements.
Your Farmtrac tractor package is backed by SOTA’s high standard of customer service – we don’t forget you once you’ve made your purchase.
Every tractor, loader and implement is fully inspected by our qualified technicians before leaving our warehouse. They are delivered to your property ready for use. Our delivery service includes an installation of your tractor by a skilled operator to ensure you properly understand how to operate your machinery.
All tractors, loaders and implements come with a full warranty and operator’s manual. We have a full complement of spare parts on the shelf for your Farmtrac tractor and we respond promptly to your inquiries. You won’t be disappointed with a Farmtrac from SOTA Tractors!