The Farmtrac 690DT is the best priced, 90hp cab tractor on the Australian market, costing far less than other premium cab tractors. It is an ideal tractor for medium sized properties and commercial operations such as dairy farms, where all-season, any-weather operation is essential.
The Farmtrac 690DT is manufactured in Europe with world-class components including a Perkins engine, Carraro transmission, Bosch fuel injection system and Mita hydraulics. It is a feature-rich tractor, offering exceptional build-quality and reliability.
Leaves the competition dead on price…
The Farmtrac 690DT is a premium cabin tractor at a non-premium price. A premium cab tractor normally costs $1000 per unit of horsepower, as a general rule of thumb.
SOTA Tractors is the importer of Farmtrac and we sell directly to our customers. The Farmtrac 690DT is priced many thousands of dollars less than the competition!
This month, we are offering an excellent package deal on the Farmtrac 690DT:
FARMTRAC 90hp 4WD Cabin Package
$61,950 inc GST
Choose $2,000 of additional AGMAX implements FREE!
Limited time only.
Only $278 per week
AUSTRALIA WIDE DELIVERY (POA*)
Prices include GST. Finance available TAP, conditions apply.
Finance terms: 5.99% interest, no deposit over 60 months.
*ABN holders only. Delivery fees will vary depending on location.
This versatile package consists of:
- Farmtrac 690DT 90hp tractor with premium, all-weather, air conditioned cabin
- Front end loader, self-levelling, QR with 4-in-1 bucket, joystick controls, SWL 1090kg
- Euro hitch pallet and bale fork combo
- Farmtrac rear wheel weights
- Farmtrac front mud guards
Farmtrac 690DT Features & Benefits
The Farmtrac 690 DT has an emphasis on high quality componentry, modern instrumentation and operator comfort. It is built on a rugged, cast iron chassis for years of heavy duty, all-seasons applications.
An “All-Seasons” Tractor
The Farmtrac 690 DT is ideal for medium sized properties where maximum up-time and versatility are the most important considerations. The cabin offers first class protection all year round, with quality soundproofing, heating and air conditioning as well as front and rear work lights, for night work.
Four-Wheel Braking = Superior Stopping Power
The Farmtrac DT series employs state-of-the-art technology for superior stopping power at highway speeds and on hilly, wet terrain. When the Farmtrac’s brakes are applied, the braking process is translated through the driveline to the front wheels. 4WD is automatically activated, indicated by a light on the dash. Once the brake pedal is released, the tractor will automatically return to 2WD. This is an excellent safety feature on hilly farms, especially on wet grass where weight on the back of the tractor may cause slippage.
- High visibility, all-weather cabin with heating and air conditioning
- Soundproofed, ergonomically designed cabin with step through deck
- Premium pneumatic suspension seat with seatbelt for driver comfort and safety
- Instructor’s seat (optional extra with other brands)
- Double handrail with smooth welds for easy mounting and dismounting
- Steps are staired for safer mounting and dismounting
- 360 degree seated viewing and increased work area viewing
- Open platform design for excellent operator access and comfort
- Modern instrumentation
- Sony AM/FM radio + USB, with Pioneer speakers
Drivetrain, Hydraulics, Electrical
- Perkins engine (England) – 4 cylinder
- Carraro transmission; synchro-shuttle shift, 24 x 24; 0.5 – 40 km/hr
- 2WD / 4WD selection, for optimal traction and manoeuvrability
- 2 Speed PTO provides correct implement PTO speed
- Mita hydraulics with triple remotes to suit backhoes, wood splitters, post drivers, etc.
- Bosch fuel injection system
- LUK clutch (Germany)
- Four-wheel braking system for superior stopping power at highway speeds and on hilly, wet terrain
4-in-1 Front End Loader
- Heavy duty, quick release, self-levelling 4-in-1 loader, SWL 1090kg
- Grille guard
- Front axle and hubs designed for FEL use
- Heavy duty pallet and bale fork combo (optional)
- Heavy duty bale grab (optional)
- Multifunctional bale grab (optional)
- Log grab (optional)
- Silage grip (optional)
- Big-bag lifter (optional)
- Large wheels and wide track for increased stability on slopes
- Radial tyres
- Front mud guards
- Integrated rear wheel weights for increased FEL stability
Full Lighting System
- High vision lights and additional LED work lights
- Reversing light
- Revolving beacon light
- Suitable for road registration
- Solid, cast-iron chassis, increases traction and power to the ground
- Cat 2 TPL
- Integrated top link keeper
- Heavy duty draw bar
- Certified to comply with Australian Standard 1636
- Manufactured in Europe
- Fully supported by SOTA Tractors
Farmtrac 690DT using pit silage grabs.
We can tailor an implement package to your specific needs and budget. You can select from our huge range of implements to build the correct package for your requirements.
SOTA’s After-Sales Service
Your Farmtrac tractor package is backed by SOTA’s high standard of customer service – we don’t forget you once you’ve made your purchase. Please read what our customers think about our after-sales service.
Every tractor, loader and implement is fully inspected and pre-delivered by our qualified technicians before leaving our warehouse. They are delivered to your property ready for use. Our delivery service includes an installation of your tractor by a skilled operator to ensure you properly understand how to operate your machinery.
All tractors, loaders and implements come with a full warranty and operator’s manual. We have a full complement of spare parts on the shelf for your Farmtrac tractor and we respond promptly to your inquiries. You won’t be disappointed with a Farmtrac from SOTA Tractors!