A tractor package from SOTA Tractors offers great value and peace of mind. We help you to get the most out of your tractor and implements.
When you purchase a SOTA tractor or other ancillary equipment, we will advise you on operational and safety issues, the correct implements to use and how to maintain your purchases. We will also provide operators, safety and warranty manuals for SOTA tractors, front end loaders and implements.
- Honest pre-purchase advice from experienced farmers and tractor operators
- Delivery to your farm or nearest depot
- SOTA provides the best customer service in Australia
- Instruction in using your tractor, for those new to farming
- Friendly after-sales tractor advice – we’re only a phone call or an email away.
- Expert agricultural advice (Agronomy) from SOTA’s Agronomist, Mark Crakanthorp.
- Information and guidance in maintaining your tractor and implements
- SOTA provides a genuine written warranty – no smoke and mirrors!
- All tractors and implements are certified to Australian Standards
- We provide comprehensive Operators manuals for your tractor and relevant equipment
- Comprehensive Safety manual
- Spare parts guarantee
- Huge range of implements in stock
In the years ahead, SOTA is only an email or a phone call away, should you need advice about any aspect of operating your tractor and implements.