COMING IN MARCH ’21!
ACMA direct-drill tractor seeders, engineered in Italy, are state-of-the-art tractor linkage implements that utilise a no-till technique, to establish high-yield crops.
An ACMA direct-drill seeder causes minimal soil disturbance because it does not till the soil. It uses a disc mechanism, which creates precise “slices” into which the seed is sown, retaining the soil’s natural structure during cultivation.
There is no inversion of the soil, as with other cultivation techniques. Clay stays low and organic matter remains high in the structure, retaining a natural, friable medium for optimal root penetration.
There are many sustainable farming benefits in using a direct-drill seeder, including:
- Organic matter is retained high in the soil’s structure, providing ready access for seedling
- Waterlogging due to sumps, caused by hoe and harrow use are averted, resulting in higher germination rates
- Significantly reduces soil compaction
- Machinery stability on cultivated land is retained
- Earthworm and beneficial microbic activity is enhanced
- No need for breaking up ploughed clods into a fine tilth
- Weeds are less of a problem
ACMA direct-drill tractor seeders are made in Italy and are imported and sold exclusively in Australia by SOTA Tractors. Competitively priced, they are backed by a 2-year factory warranty.
SOTA is offering ACMA direct-drill seeders at great prices and in a variety of sizes, to suit tractors, from 28-120hp.
Our first shipment is due towards the end of March 2021.
Please contact us if you would like further information or notification so that you can inspect these fantastic seeders when they arrive.