The APOLLO 354 is ideal for landscaping and property maintenance, with easy operation. Suited to small and medium-sized properties, the APOLLO 354 is a compact 35hp tractor with superior stability and safety. Its solid cast iron chassis delivers increased power to the ground and rear-wheel counterweights assist stability during front end loader work. The wider wheels provide stability on hilly terrain, which is common on many hobby farms.
> MASSIVE End Of Financial Year SALE on now!
The APOLLO 354 is a popular choice for small farms, where slasher and loader work is intended. It is larger than most compact 35hp tractors, making it ideal for loader work. The loader with 4-in-1 bucket will safely lift 420kg – an excellent payload for a compact tractor. It offers shuttle shift and a 3 cylinder direct-injection engine with an under bonnet muffler.
- Front end loader with 4-in-1 bucket (SWL 420kg)
- Colour-matched sunroof
- Cat 1 TPL
- 2 speed PTO
- Power steering
- Shuttle shift
- Dual remote hydraulics
- Large wheels and a wide track for increased stability on slopes
- Adjustable suspension seat for driver comfort
- Double handrail for easy mounting and dismounting
- Full lighting system, suitable for road registration
- APOLLO certified folding ROPS
- Full operator’s manual for tractor, FEL and implements
- SOTA’s unique safety and maintenance manual
> APOLLO 354 tractor specifications PDF (2 MB)
> APOLLO 354 full brochure PDF (3 MB)
The APOLLO 354 is built in the genuine tractor tradition: it’s not ride-on mower!
We can tailor an implement package to your specific needs and budget. You can select from a huge range of implements and tractors to build the correct package for your farm.
> View our full range of implements
APOLLO 354 35hp with 4 in 1 loader. ACMA 160 direct-drill seeder attached.