The APOLLO 954 is a versatile workhorse with a solid, cast-iron chassis and a powerful 95hp engine. It is ideal for front end loader work where heavy payloads are normal, such as feeding out, lifting 1000kg+ bulk bags, heavy pallets, etc. It will safely lift 1400kg. The heavy mass of the APOLLO 954 makes it ideal for cultivation and mowing. With its dual remotes, it can also accommodate hydraulic wood splitters and post drivers.
This month, we are running a fantastic package deal:
August APOLLO 95hp Package
$61,950 inc GST
Only $304 per week
AUSTRALIA WIDE DELIVERY (POA*)
Prices include GST. Finance available TAP, conditions apply.
Finance terms: 4.99% interest, 30% deposit over 36 months.
*ABN holders only.
Delivery fees will vary depending on location.
***AGMAX MEGA BONUS***
Choose $2,000 of additional AGMAX implements FREE with this tractor package!
This versatile package consists of:
- APOLLO 954 tractor – 95hp 4WD, with 3 year warranty
- APOLLO X90 self leveling 4-in-1 front end loader, joystick controls (SWL 1400kg)
- APOLLO X90 quick release pallet and bale fork combo
- APOLLO dual hydraulic remote outlets
- APOLLO rear wheel weights
- APOLLO sunroof and certified folding ROPS
> APOLLO 954 full brochure PDF (3.8 MB)
Suitable for Commercial & Lifestyle Applications
The APOLLO 954 is suitable for commercial farms where a heavy-duty workhorse is required, such as dairy farms. It is also ideal for medium-sized lifestyle farms larger than 50 acres, where heavy front end loader work is common, such as in the rehabilitation and development of degraded or undeveloped properties.
Heavy Duty Front End Loader
The APOLLO 954 is fitted with an APOLLO X90 front end loader with a 4-in-1 bucket. It has been purpose-built for the tractor and has a massive SWL of 1400kg.
Great Value For Money
As a large utility tractor and loader combo, the APOLLO 954 is an economical alternative to premium-priced 95hp tractors which typically cost $10,000 – $15,000 more. The APOLLO range is fully supported by SOTA Tractors. Enquire now…
- Safe working load of 1400kg
- Cat 2 TPL
- 2 speed PTO
- Power steering
- Dual remote hydraulics
- APOLLO certified folding ROPS & seatbelt
- Large wheels and a wide track for increased stability on slopes
- Adjustable suspension seat for driver comfort
- Double handrail for easy mounting and dismounting
- Full operator’s manual for tractor, FEL and implements
- SOTA’s unique safety and maintenance manual
- Full lighting system, suitable for road registration
We can tailor an implement package to your specific needs and budget. Select from a huge range of implements and tractors to build an appropriate package for your farm.