The APOLLO 1204 is a versatile workhorse with a solid, cast-iron chassis and a powerful 120hp engine. It is ideal for front end loader work where heavy payloads are normal, such as feeding out, lifting 1000kg+ bulk bags, heavy pallets, etc. It will safely lift 1400kg. The heavy mass of the APOLLO 1204 makes it ideal for cultivation and mowing. With its dual remotes, it can also accommodate hydraulic wood splitters and post drivers.
This month, we are running a fantastic package deal:
November APOLLO 120hp Package
$60,750 inc GST
Only $302 per week
AUSTRALIA WIDE DELIVERY (POA*)
Prices include GST. Finance available TAP, conditions apply.
Finance terms: 5.99% interest, 30% deposit over 36 months.
*ABN holders only.
Delivery fees will vary depending on location.
Choose $2,000 of additional AGMAX implements FREE with this tractor package!
This versatile package consists of:
- APOLLO 1204 tractor – 120hp 4WD, with 3 year warranty
- APOLLO X120 self leveling 4-in-1 front end loader, joystick controls (SWL 1400kg)
- APOLLO X120 quick release pallet and bale fork combo (euro hitch)
- Dual hydraulic remote outlets
- Rear wheel weights
- Sunroof and certified folding ROPS
> APOLLO 1204 full flyer PDF (2.2 MB)
Suitable for Commercial & Lifestyle Applications
The APOLLO 1204 is suitable for commercial farms where a heavy-duty workhorse is required, such as dairy farms. It is also ideal for medium-sized lifestyle farms larger than 50 acres, where heavy front end loader work is common, such as in the rehabilitation and development of degraded or undeveloped properties.
Heavy Duty Front End Loader
The APOLLO 1204 is fitted with an APOLLO X120 front end loader with a 4-in-1 bucket. It has been purpose-built for the tractor and has a massive SWL of 1400kg.
Great Value For Money
As a large utility tractor and loader combo, the APOLLO 1204 is an economical alternative to premium-priced 120hp tractors which typically cost $10,000 – $15,000 more. The APOLLO range is fully supported by SOTA Tractors. Enquire now…
- Safe working load of 1400kg
- Cat 2 TPL
- 2 speed PTO
- Power steering
- Dual remote hydraulics
- APOLLO certified folding ROPS & seatbelt
- Large wheels and a wide track for increased stability on slopes
- Adjustable suspension seat for driver comfort
- Double handrail for easy mounting and dismounting
- Full operator’s manual for tractor, FEL and implements
- SOTA’s unique safety and maintenance manual
- Full lighting system, suitable for road registration
We can tailor an implement package to your specific needs and budget. Select from a huge range of implements and tractors to build an appropriate package for your farm.